Fighting For People Injured By Negligence In Texas And Across The US
Attorney Fred Willumsen is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
For more than 20 years, Willumsen Law Firm, P.C. has been helping people recover compensation and monetary damages after suffering an injury or losing a loved one resulting from another party's negligence. We are not a large, cumbersome law firm with dozens of paralegals and office personnel; rather, when you call or visit our offices in Houston or Katy, you get direct access to your lawyer — Each Time, Every Time, All the Time.
With offices located in Houston and Katy, trial lawyers Fred Willumsen and Donal McRoberts represent people in personal injury litigation throughout Texas and across the United States. Call us toll free at 800-346-0139 or contact us by email to arrange a free case evaluation with an experienced Texas personal injury attorney right away.
Two Decades Of Hands-On Trial Experience, Backed By Personalized Attention
The majority of our clients come to us by referral from a friend, relative or colleague. They often ask why they should turn their case over to a small law firm rather than hiring a lawyer at a large mega-firm with big name recognition. It's a fair question. The simple answer is personal attention. At Willumsen Law Firm, P.C., you will not be passed down to a paralegal or handled by an office manager. Throughout your case, you will work directly with your lawyer. When you call our firm, you will have access to a lawyer each time, every time, and all the time. Direct attorney access ensures that you get your questions answered and concerns addressed immediately.
We focus our attention in the area of personal injury litigation for clients throughout Texas. For injuries related to defective and dangerous medical devices and pharmaceutical products, we represent clients nationwide.
Our primary areas of focus include:
- Dog bites: We take dog bite injury cases seriously and we understand what you and your family are going through, especially when children are involved. We aggressively pursue maximum money damages for long-term medical care and psychological counseling, which is often required following physical and emotional trauma from dog bites.
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you were injured or lost a loved one in a car or motorcycle accident anywhere in Texas, call us for immediate help. We stand strong against the nation's largest insurance companies and aggressively fight to help you recover the full and fair money damages to which you are entitled.
- 18-Wheeler or Truck accidents: If you were injured or lost a loved one in an 18-Wheeler or truck accident, we can help you recover compensation from any third party responsible for your injuries or loss, including the driver of the 18-Wheeler or truck, his company, and/or the carrier.
- Defective medical products: We offer aggressive national representation for people injured by defective medical devices or drugs such as the transvaginal or pelvic mesh, or harmed by dangerous side effects from pharmaceutical products such as Fosamax, Actos, Avandia, Pradaxa, Mirena, and others.
- Maritime injuries: If you were injured while working on an offshore transport-related assignment or onshore loading docks, barges and inland waterway vessels, talk to us about maintenance and cure and other remedies available under the Jones Act or U.S. admiralty and maritime law.
Experienced TEXAS Wrongful Death Attorney · Personal Injury Litigation
Call toll free 800-346-0139 or use our convenient email form to arrange a FREE CASE EVALUATION. Our general office hours in Houston and Katy are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and we make ourselves available to meet during the evenings and on weekends by pre-arrangement. If you can't come to our offices in Houston or Katy, we can arrange to meet at a location convenient for you.
We handle all personal injury and wrongful death cases on a contingency-fee basis. Our firm advances the cost of investigating, preparing and resolving your case. You will pay NO attorney fees or expenses UNLESS we recover compensation for you in a settlement or trial verdict.
Se Habla Español